Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone who used to love Bare Minerals that now swears by Everyday Minerals?

I've been using Bare Minerals for about a year now and I've basically been happy with it because it covers acne/acne scars better than anything liquid foundation ever did. But I was just told tonight that Bare Minerals actually claims to be completely pure makeup and it is not. I was told about another product, Everyday Minerals, which was said to be much better/more pure than Bare Minerals.





Is there anyone out there who used to love Bare Minerals but then tried Everyday Minerals and liked it a lot better?





I do really like Bare Minerals for the most part, but if there's something that works better than BM (and reduces my acne), I'd sure like to try it.





P.s. I already went on to the Everyday Minerals site and ordered the free sample kit, but I'd still like to get feedback from others while I'm waiting for it.Anyone who used to love Bare Minerals that now swears by Everyday Minerals?
Well ive tried both and basically they are just the same...Anyone who used to love Bare Minerals that now swears by Everyday Minerals?
you chose the wrong best answer Report Abuse

http://everydayminerals.myfreeforum.org/





for all who love Everyday Minerals (EDM)
I havent personally tried Everyday Minerals but alot of people I know SWEAR by it now. It has good reviews on Acne.org in the makeup section. Alot of the girls wear the ';Intensive'; formula Foundation to hide acne and acne scarring.





It wont really 'reduce' your acne .. nothing can, only OTC stuff or something from your dermatologist. But mineral makeup certanly WONT aggrivate it and make it worse.





Try http://www.makeupalley.com for reviews on Everyday Minerals.





If you happen not to like Everyday Minerals (for whatever reason) .. some other good minerals are Aubrey Nicole and Meow. Those are the other 2 that have rave reviews on the acne board!





Hope that helps! Let me know how you like EM, I might have to try the sample kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness