Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can anyone tell me what Everyday Minerals foundation Formula choice are meant for?

What are, matte, semi matte, original glo, and intensive used for? A type of skin? A level of coverage? Or something else? Thanks so much! Also does EM cover acne, redness, or scars and stuff better than Bare Minerals or Bare Naturale by L'Oreal paris?Can anyone tell me what Everyday Minerals foundation Formula choice are meant for?
Matte is for oily skin and has medium to heavy coverage.


Semi-matte is for combination skin and has sheer to medium coverage.


Original glo is for dry skin and has sheer to medium coverage.


Intensive is for any skin type and has heavy coverage.





I like it, but I still have yet to find my right shade. Make sure to get a finishing powder with it if you have oily skin.Can anyone tell me what Everyday Minerals foundation Formula choice are meant for?
(im using my boyfriends name but i would love to help out!)





Only from Physicians Formula can you find the latest, innovative products made especially for sensitive skin. As the experts in bringing color correction to the masses (a concept previously used only by makeup artists), Physicians Formula continues to introduce unique and easy-to-use products that will help you hide those nasty imperfections and uncover a more beautiful-looking complexion. You can also look to Physicians Formula to introduce the latest department store concepts but without the department store price tag!


Physicans formula covers very well, but the best thing about it is that it works GREAT with acne.Most makeup clogs the face and cakes on and just irrates the skin even more after its taken off. People will recommend you paying an arm and a leg to get a great coverage with bad effects, but this is resonably priced and helps the skin at the same time.





(first I moisturise my face because I have dry breakout prone skin)





I start out with physcains formula concelear and dot the bad areas of my face but not too much.


Conceal Rx鈩?Physicians Strength Concealer


I get the green color and not the neautrul colored one.


Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, dark under-eye circles, scars, birthmarks, age spots, bruises, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.


Concentrated formula lasts up to 12 hours!





THEN I put on Mineral Wear鈩?Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation.


which is For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin!


Ultra-gentle formula helps reduce irritation and breakout.


Anti-microbial sponge delivery system for effortless application and easy blending without the mess or contamination





Then afterwards I put a TRANSLUCENT powder over that too give it a natural look, which is called, Mineral Wear庐 Talc-Free Mineral Makeup


A complete line of cosmetics that is ultra-gentle and specially formulated for sensitive or breakout-prone skin











IT doesnt give the BEST coverage, it gives a GOOD coverage, better than medium, but i like how it gives you a natural look while like i said helping furutre break outs. NOT CAKEY AT ALL! Promise!





I have been on proactive, accutane, clyindamicen, nothing helped and actually made it worse because the medicene made all my good and bad bacteria in my body go away.


I was admitted into the hospital


and ever since I have been on a Natural made pill that isnt persribed over the counter. It can be found at a local cvs, walgreens,or walmart.


Its called acidophilus. And what it does is put 100,000 million live cells back into your body and it helps alot in that area. You can take Acidophilus two times a day, and not only does it help with skin, but protecting you from getting sick and (oddly yeast infections). and if you don't like taking pills Acidophilus is in every yogurt possible, grad some and start eating! haha





A really good cleanser and moistiser can be found at www.skinid.com


It is proven to be better than proactiv in 16 different ways, and whats cool about is you take a questioniare about your own skin type and how it reacts, it then tells you which three different numbers to show what your cleanser, toner and moistiruizer should be and meets your own skins very needs!


Best thing about is its by a trusted company, Neautregena! can only be bought online, not expensive and is worth the try!
My acne had totally disappeared in only 3 days





I know that what I am about to reveal to you can be almost impossible to believe. But it is 100% truth!





I am about to let you in on the scientifically-proven secrets that cured my acne in 3 days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and changed my life forever.





No matter what you may think about your acne or what you have been told, I am going to show you the fast and easy way to get rid of your pimples, zits, whiteheads, and blackheads, so you too can get out there and LIVE your life...without the fear and low self-esteem acne creates...


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness