Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is better, bare minerals or everyday minerals?

Tell me what you think!What is better, bare minerals or everyday minerals?
I love Bare Essentuals %26amp; use it every day. My complexion has improved %26amp; now my skin glows.What is better, bare minerals or everyday minerals?
I've never tried Bare Minerals before, but I use Everyday Minerals and I love it! They have such pretty colors of eyeshadows and I really like the shimmery ones like Chamomile. The foundation is great and covers very well and gives a glow to your skin. And best of all, it's very affordable!
I have used both.





I think Everyday Minerals is better because they have many more color options and also different types of power (matte, semi-matte, intensive)





But I actually ended up using Bare Minerals for a longer time since I could actually buy it at the store. EDM you have to order it online.
bare minerals for sure!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtVoIQo8Eltbx9bHLNrBqrnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081013090400AAs2xhb
bare minerals fo sho! lol well the bare minerals cover all your blemishes and it wont clog your pores. Not to mention it;s healthy for your skin. I have some and it's my love affair %26lt;3
bare minerals





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
bare minerals
bare mineral !
I think they are the same. Infact i think the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart works just as good.


KW
bare minerals all the way baby! %26lt;33
bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness