Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you like Everyday Minerals?

I've heard a few people mention this make-up, and I was wondering if it was any good or not? I have bare minerals right now but it comes off so easily and makes my oily skin look even more shiner by it's ';glow';. If you used both bare minerals and everyday minerals.. which do you prefer?How do you like Everyday Minerals?
I just discovered Everyday Minerals like 2 weeks ago. Everyone who's tried the makeup seems to love it. I ordered a sample pack (FREE! Just paying shipping) and a Premium Foundation Brush. The shades of the foundation I got didn't match (one was close but was a bit too light) so I'm going to order another sample pack and some more brushes. I LOVE the foundation brush. It's different from other brushes because the method is more like 'painting' but it works really well and makes the foundation look better than when I was using a normal powder brush or my kabuki.





The ingredients in Everyday Minerals are really good as well. Bare Minerals ingredients are not and I know they use chemicals in many of their products.





p.s Everyday Minerals is not one of those fake mineral makeups (that often use chemicals) that you see on tv. It won't age your skin because it contains only earth minerals. Chemicals in makeup are what ages you.How do you like Everyday Minerals?
go to puritycosmetics.co.uk. they will help u darling.
Just today I went to their site and ordered their free sample package. They give 3 free samples of their foundation, a free sample of their blush, and a free sample of their finishing powder or concealer. They give you the choice of many colors, and a low shipping fee is all you pay for. I went to makeupalley.com and read a bunch or highly rated reviews. I hope this stuff works out because their prices are so reasonable. I just realized that I did not answer your question, sorry about that.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk.
Sweetyi havent used either. I dont believe in advertisements you see in tv. Most of them are a waste of time and money.





My best advice is wash your face with warm water, apply aloe and vitamin e lotion on your face and just apply blush or a little bit of cover up in the area you need it the most. But dont start too early putting makeup it makes you age faster and it takes color away from the skin.





Hope this helps.
There are so, so many things more important than stupid makeup. I know you can do better than this. I know you have so much inside of you that you want to give. Beauty is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness