Monday, November 30, 2009

Everyday Minerals, why do I look like a Kabuki Doll?

I have thin baby skin and I love it except I have some dark patches, light acne and faint spider veins. Make up makes me look like a Kabuki dancer.





Maybe the shade is too light for me, the makeup looks heavy but feels light. I don't want to look like I am wearing make up. Am I doing something wrong?





Am I looking too closely?Everyday Minerals, why do I look like a Kabuki Doll?
Try a darker shade. It will look more natural.Everyday Minerals, why do I look like a Kabuki Doll?
hey, i didn't call you any names! there is also such a thing as a kabuki make-up brush, recommended for mineral make-up. thanks for letting me know about the dolls. Report Abuse

kewpie doll, kabuki is a make-up brush, not a doll! check out bare minerals make-up by bare escentuals at any ulta, sephora, or nordstrom store, let the consultants show you, how to apply the right shade correctly (with a kabuki brush, lol), and see how you like the result, before buying anything.
Use a moisturizer and use very little amount of minerals. EM is a great brand but you could need very little to achieve a flawless look-
Good Ol' Liquid foundation, my dear.


It always does the trick.
TRY MINERAL GIRLZ MAKEUP IT LOOKS NATURAL AND WONT BREAK YOU OUT


VISIT..





http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/jmar...





AND CLICK ON SHOP!! VERY GOOD MAKEUP!!!
That happens sometimes, try to apply your make up on moisturised skin. mix your foundation with a moisturising cream 1:1. it will make it look better and may be it's not your tone also. when you apply it on your skin the best tone must be the least visible. when buying make up try not only the tone you like but one lighter and one darker, put them on your chin in stripes and see which is the best.
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness