Monday, November 30, 2009

Bare minerals vs. Everyday minerals which makes you not break out?

has anyone tried these and had them cause acne?Bare minerals vs. Everyday minerals which makes you not break out?
Bare Minerals is known to have an ingredient known as bismuth oxichloride that makes a lot of people break out.


Everyday minerals is more affordable and does not contain bismuth oxichloride. I have not heard of anyone who has broken out from everyday minerals (although there is a possibility as all skin types are different and sensitive to different products). Everyday minerals is also a very affordable brand.


Another brand you can check out is Pur Minerals. I have heard that it works great for sensitive skin and does not break you out. They also offer it in a pressed powder form (everyday minerals is also coming out with more and more shades with their pressed powder line ... slowly but surely!) Although everyday minerals is still cheaper than pur minerals (and in my opinion the best of the three because of its affordable price and excellent quality)





Hope this helps and good luck!Bare minerals vs. Everyday minerals which makes you not break out?
I had a bad experience with Bare Minerals because something in the product made my skin itchy and irritated. I use Everyday Minerals for my foundation now and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, looks natural and it's affordable. They also have tons of colors and really fun names for the blushes and eyeshadows. You can actually get a free sample kit if you want to try it out! The sample kit comes with 3 foundation colors, a blush and a concealer. Go here for instructions on how to get it: http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=256
I love bare minerals it doesn't make me breakout. It is expensive but if you have a zit it will cover it completely. Powders shouldn't make you break out.
Whichever one works with your skin.


Thye may both break you out, or be great for your skin.


Order samples from their website, and get someone to give you a BE makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness