Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you like LA Minerals or Everyday Minerals better?

Both of these don't use Bismuth Oxychloride which is in Bare Minerals. I've tried LA Minerals (samples) but my skin still looks a bit oily after the day's over. I even applied their oil control powder first and still doesn't last all day. I am about to order samples from Everyday Minerals to compare the two. If you have used either one please let me know what it did for your skin. If you have oily skin too what did you buy from them?Do you like LA Minerals or Everyday Minerals better?
Neither! I say go for the ';Sheer Cover'; the one that Leeza Gibbons does infomercials on...Do you like LA Minerals or Everyday Minerals better?
I've tried both. Everyday minerals looked chalkey and felt ';tight'; if that makes any sense.


I have oily skin too, and use LAminerals oil control powder and the Hollywood foundation. I use the veil over all of it.


My forehead is a little oily say....after 4 p.m. but not as bad as it was when I used liquids or creams...so I just blot a little.


I like the fact that it doesn't feel like a mask and lets my skin breathe.!
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness