Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is Everyday Minerals makeup a good product?

I just ordered a sample kit from Everyday Minerals and wanted to know what to expect. Is this a good product? I have tried Bare Minerals in the past and it worked pretty good; however, it's a little pricey. I thought this product line had good prices and you can get free samples (plus shipping) to find your perfect shade.Is Everyday Minerals makeup a good product?
I like everyday minerals, because if you have acne it covers it up really good. and it heals your skin. plus it looks natural. The only thing is, that you can only buy it online and its hard to figure out whats your perfect shade from the pictures. but i guess that's why the give free samples.





when you get your everyday package, try it out! don't use any other makeup except the minerals at least a week, to see if it works for you skin. if it doesn't cause you breakouts. etc..if your satisfied.


than buy the full products .





i liked it!Is Everyday Minerals makeup a good product?
YES!


i love love love it!


(:





it works great for me.


however the intensive gave me little bumps on


my face, not pimples just bumps.


so i switched to my original glow sample


and my face feels softer than before and looks


flawless! their concealer works good on me too.


but i've heard it doesn't work the same on everybody.








(my friend came up to me and told me my skin was like perfect and i told her about the makeup, and shes like ';wow i didn't even notice you had it on';)





good luck hope you like it!


(:
i really like lancome, revlon, and bare minerals. you don't have to wear a lot of make up everyday. so its not so expensive. you can also check out a line at the sites below. there are plenty of cheap and good lines of make up you can use.
if you need help with makeup use cover girl or mac makeup
it is not really my favorite, i prefer mac or maybeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness