Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the best kabuki brush amongst these: Bare Naturals (Multiply), Suesh (Multiply), or Everyday Minerals?

Bare Naturals (Php 495, synthetic)


Suesh (Php 700, natural hair)


Everyday Minerals ($6 baby kabuki, $10 long handle kabuki, both synthetic)





I've heard natural is preferred over synthetic, but others argue high quality synthetic hair is softer than some natural hair. Would appreciate comments from those who have tried these so I'll know which one to buy. Thanks.What's the best kabuki brush amongst these: Bare Naturals (Multiply), Suesh (Multiply), or Everyday Minerals?
Everyday Minerals Kabuki brush.


I never heard or seen a Synthetic Kabuki brush.


I just know that when you apply your Liquid Foundation, you should use a synthetic brush so you can get a flawless look.What's the best kabuki brush amongst these: Bare Naturals (Multiply), Suesh (Multiply), or Everyday Minerals?
no animals are harmed when natural hairs are used for brushes, they just use the hair trims darlings!:)





if you use powder types of makeup, it's best to use natural hair, use synthetic ones when you use liquid:) Report Abuse

I would get one that is synthetic and not real hair. They work just as good and dont jepordize the lives of animals. eyeslipsface.com has a really nice brush for $1! Huge sale due to package redesign....I got one and I love it...best of all they dont test on animals. They have a great line of mineral makeup as well.
鈾?What'cha Know 'Bout Me? What'cha What'cha Know 'Bout Me What'cha What'cha Know?


It's That


Mah Lip Gloss Is Coo'


Mah Lip Gloss Be Poppin'


I'm Standin' At My Locker And All The Boys Keep Stoppin'





I would say the Suesh natrual hair one babe, natural is best after all! I have the other one and it's kind of scrtchy on my face, so deffo go with the natural one babe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness