Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you get Everyday Minerals?

First of all: I have heard that you can get a mini-kit from Everyday Minerals for free (besides four dollars in shipping). Has anyone done this, and if so, are you glad you did?





Secondly, how do you sign up on the Everyday Minerals website? I see a login link, but not a sign up link. Any help would be greatly appreciated!How do you get Everyday Minerals?
I have tried the EM free kit and I have to say that the colors are divine. The customer service ROCKS and they'll match your skin if you send a picture. My only gripe is that it doesn't cover as well as Bare Minerals.





Bare Minerals colors are all wrong for me. Far too pink, while I'm yellow. But I get those from Ulta. I want to try Sheer Cover too but I'm a little nervous because I tried Pur Minerals and wanted to love it, but the coverage looked so fake.





Anyway, good luck with this. Give Everyday Minerals a try and don't stop until you find the absolute perfect finish for your skin, no matter which product line you chose.How do you get Everyday Minerals?
This is one idea: Try ';logging in'; with a random name and password. Most likely it will say that this is incorrect and give you an option to sign up that way. To get it for free the site is probably one of the only ways. You may try going to a department store like JC Penny's or Dillards and asking a cosmetician if they sell it. Often they will give you a makeover and you can walk around in it for a day and see if you like it, if it stays, if it fits you, and then go back and buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness