Monday, November 30, 2009

I want to order the free samples of everyday minerals. Is there any shipping charges?

http://www.everydayminerals.com/


Is there any shipping charges? I don't want recomendations or any of that crap. MichellePhan uses it on youtube, and she is amazing. Is there any shipping charges?I want to order the free samples of everyday minerals. Is there any shipping charges?
Yes. Shipping is under $4.00 though, and the samples are generous, so it's worth it.I want to order the free samples of everyday minerals. Is there any shipping charges?
yes . about 5 bucks.
Ignorance does not allow for advancement, the fact that you don't want recommendations because of what you see on you tube leads to a narrow mind my dear. All those commercials and ads are touched up you will never look like them that is the only truth. Everyday minerals I have personally seen how it has clogged pores and created blotches and irritation to the skin. Go ahead a spend your money you will regret it.
Yes, I ordered a sample but it never came because I didn't pay for shipping, which is 3.95. I think getting something else of theirs during the same order would be a better use of your shipping money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness