Monday, November 30, 2009

Which foundation is better MAC,Everyday Minerals or Bare Minerals ?

I am a Macaholic and id like to try a different product so i wanna ask everyone which foundation is better and worth a try Everyday or Bare ?


I am using Mac Studio in NC30 and lid like to know which is my shade at Bare and Everyday..thanks in advance.





Also, pls. help me where i can get these products cheaper online .Which foundation is better MAC,Everyday Minerals or Bare Minerals ?
i've been using everyday mineral now for 1 1/2 year and it works really well, if you get the free sample and find your right shade then you will be happy. it looks natural and it doesnt cause irration as bare mineral does to some people. plus its cheaper. 12 bucks you can get a large jar of mineral powder that could last almost a year if your put little on.


try the sample, u just have to pay for shipping and handeling.


the samples last for 2 months since you get 3 foundations 1 concealer and 1 blush.








everday minerals is really worth it, if you get the finising powder it gives you a nice glow just like bare minerals.


go ahead and see for yourself.





www.everydayminerals.comWhich foundation is better MAC,Everyday Minerals or Bare Minerals ?
don't get me wrong i love mac makeup but not the foundations it clogs your pores and when u remove the makeup you look dead. I like bare minerals and i think it is better for an everyday look because it is so light and you can't tell that you are wearing makeup. I think bare minerals works very well if you know your skin complexion color. I see than you are an nc 30 i am also a nc 30 my color in bare minerals is medium or medium biege.
you should try mary kay mineral powders its just the same as bare minerals but without the hassel of all the steps. here is my website check it out and if you like anything you can order it from the website and i can ship it to you free of charge..





www.marykay.com/shaylafarrar





we have mineral eyeshadows that last up to eight to twelve hours so really you never have to touch up your makeup through out the day..





our mineral powder is $18 and if you need the kubuki brush its $10.



Hi,


For a change use Bare It All foundation from Revlon and I bet you would fall in love with this product. It lights up your face, gives a flawless satin finish and stays colour true even on oily skin. And its good enough to be used on sensitive skin too. Its cheaper than Mac and you can buy it easily from drugstores or strawberry.net.
FOR ME..





I don't like MAC.. its too heavy on my face.





For everyday I use Bare Minerals.. It feels really light on my face, like I don't have any makeup on..





When I go out as in, putting on more makeup...I use Lancome....





Go to your local department store and have them do your make up for you and then wear it and see how you feel with it.. That's what I did!!
I think that everyone's skin is different so you just have to try different products until you find the one that is right for your skin type.
Personally I choose a new comany called Bee luscious Cosmetics they have THE BEST MAKEUP you can get your hands on.





Google search bee lsucious you will be thrilled you try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness