Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone broken out in pimples after using Everyday Minerals?

I've been using Everyday Minerals for about a week now and I'm getting a few pretty big/itchy pimples on my chin and cheeks:O I rarely get pimples this bad :(





I love EM so much since it noticeably shrunk my pores, but should I not continue using it? Maybe it's not the minerals, but something else?Has anyone broken out in pimples after using Everyday Minerals?
Well, some people do have a reaction to Everyday Minerals. I don't know if it is talc free or not, but it does have mica, which breaks a lot of people out. However, there is a problem with the mica... I don't think I've ever seen a foundation without mica. If you've worn foundations before, and they didn't break you out, then it's not an allergy to mica. The formula you picked may also have broken you out.Has anyone broken out in pimples after using Everyday Minerals?
well it happened to my friend, but not to me. if you want a better mineral makeup since its breaking you out, then try Pur Minerals, it's pretty much the same as Everday, but is good for sensitive skin (:





ps. you can find it at ULTA. (:
MAYBE YOU ARE TRANSFERING BACTERIA INTO YUR MAKEUP FROM YOUR BRUSH AND LID TRY CLEANIN YOU BRUSHES ONCE A WEEK AND TRY USIN ANOTHER SURFACE TO SWIRL YOUR MAKEUP ON (NOT DIPPIN THE BRUSH INTO THE ACTUAL MAKEUP, OR APPLYIN IT TO THE LID) MAY HELP AS WELL....ALSO EXFOLIATE!!!!!!
if you aren't washing your makeup off at night, that could be why.





if the makeup isn't noncomegedic (sp?), then it will cause pimples.
I've heard that it makes people break out.


Stop using it.....obviously...


Use something else.


Your skin reacted bad to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness