Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everyday Minerals?

I've never used mineral foundation before, and i am not sure if everyday minerals is good or not. I have red skin and acne scars i was hoping to cover (i dont have acne any more). has anyone used this before?Everyday Minerals?
I LOVE Everyday Minerals and I have tried a lot of different kinds of makeup, both mineral and traditional.





My advice is to go to the website, which is www.everydayminerals.com and then click on ';custom kits';--you can order a free sample kit there (all you pay is shipping, which I think is about 4 bucks). You can try a few different shades of foundation, blush, and concealer.





Once you have that, all you'll need to have is a brush (Target sells kabuki brushes that are good). I also have a ruddy complexion with acne scars and their intensive concealers work miracles for me!





I think you should try for yourself (for free!) and see what you think!! Good luck!Everyday Minerals?
Everyday Mineral is great. I have oily skin and acne and it works really good. It also does not contain bismuth oxychloride which will irritate your skin causing more breakouts. I do however use physician formula concealer underneath which helps with the redness.
i wouldnt go with that. its very cheap. not in price i mean its not a good cover. i would go with maybelline new york. its mineral powder. this stuff is absolutely amazing. i use it EVERYDAY and i have a few blemishes on my face and i have discolored skin around my eyes. when i used this it made me look so fresh and natural. to see what it looks like on me go to www.myspace.com/kellinaluvsu


im serious this stuff works!
Personally I think mineral foundation sucks. It makes your pores look bigger, give crappy coverage, and wears off easily. I've tried a couple different brands and they were equally as bad. Stick with liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness