Sunday, November 29, 2009

How long does Everyday Minerals last?

Ok, so I finally gave in and tried the sample kit and I actually found my shade! That's amazing, anyway I was wondering for those you use Everyday minerals everyday, how long does the actual product last? I don't mean when you put it on your face, but the product in the container. Thanks for any info.How long does Everyday Minerals last?
I wear that stuff!! it works sooo good!!! Well I put it on at 6:30 a.m, go to school, cheering practice, dance practice, and get home around 8:30 p.m, and it is still on, it looks the same as it did when I put it on! If it can last through my hole day and sweat and everything, it should definitely last a normal day! haha.How long does Everyday Minerals last?
I think it will last a while, in my opinion it's minerals and it really shouldn't have an expiration or stuff. But that's my opinion, I have another mineral brand had it for over a year, it still works as if it was freshly open.
all day but coz my skin is oily i need to aply more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness