Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where can i buy Everyday Minerals makeup?

i want to try it.. but i don't want to buy it online... anyone know where else you can purchase it?Where can i buy Everyday Minerals makeup?
I just ordered a free sample kit online- for free! You only pay for shipping (which at the cheapest, comes out to under 4 dolllars!) I also ordered a brush($8) to apply the foundation. I strongly suggest u order the free kit! My total was just under $12!Where can i buy Everyday Minerals makeup?
Check info.
I recommend going to either your local beauty store or Ultra
If you live in a city where they have a store named Sephora they sell it in there also some cities have the Bare Essentials store which is awesome. I love the Bare Minerals line it is clean and fresh and makes a big difference on my face. Normally my face eats my make up with Bare Minerals it holds it together.
I think you can only purchase this makeup on-line. I just ordered the free kit (about $4 for shipping) so I can try it.
you can go to a department store like macy's
GNC store.
If it is bare escentuals you can purchase it at:





www.qvc.com
If you know what you want then you can buy online at everydayminerals.com
i would call a beauty store maybe they can order it for you when you need it or maybe certain department store i would just call and ask they might know also call walmart and see if they can help you out and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness