Monday, November 30, 2009

Bare Minerals vs Sheer Cover or EveryDay Minerals?

I have been using Bare Minerals for years, and I think it works fairly well, but sometimes I think the coverage could be better (I do not like using a lot of any product on my face). However, I am always open to trying new products that are possibly ';better'; and ';healthier'; and have learned of Sheer Cover and Everyday Minerals. Can anyone who has actually tried these other products, as well as BE, provide some comparison feedback?Bare Minerals vs Sheer Cover or EveryDay Minerals?
In my experience, Bare Minerals covered better than sheer cover. Sheer cover was very sheer on my skin. You can see right through it, so I don't think you woul be happy with it. It also is not a pure mineral product. Everyday Minerals covered the same as Bare Minerals for me. I am now using kms mineral essentials and getting the best coverage.Bare Minerals vs Sheer Cover or EveryDay Minerals?
Everyday Minerals is by far the best out of those three. The coverage is so much better and much more natural looking. Also it doesn't contain bismuth like Bare Minerals does. Bare Minerals just made me break out and itch. It's not as good for your skin as so many people think it is. My sister tried Sheer Cover and she hated it, it turned orange on her skin at the end of the day and was just overall bad quality.
I've tried sheer cover and i liked it at first but it feels as though it stopped working as well anyway it cost too much so i just canceled it. I started using maybelline the new mineral liquid one and i love it. It feels extremly light on my skin and it covers so well i totally recommend it and the concealer its not expensive at all and my fiance told me i look like im glowing and my skin looks extremly healthy so im hooked you should really try it wish you luck :)
I used Bare Minerals before..it works but is expensive..Mineral powder foundation is light and will not clog your pores, it gives you a natural look you can layer it also. I use MK mineral foundation...I think it works great and is less costly. What is better is a product that does not clog your pores, or cause you to break out. You will know after trying something for a few days how your skin reacts. Does that help?
I use Bare Minerals also. I started using Everyday Minerals at first because it is cheaper and supposed to be better for your skin. You can order samples of EM and try them you just pay shipping. But I noticed that it made my face break out badly. Also the coverage was not very good I wasn't happy with it. I have only heard negative things about Sheer Cover. So for now I'm happy with Bare Minerals and think it is best out of all three choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness