Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is Everyday Minerals make-up good for your skin?

I'm wondering if Everyday Minerals is good for your skin like I hear Bare Minerals is...'cause I heard Bare Minerals actually ';improves'; the look and feel of your skin. Is this the same for Everyday Minerals? I already ordered a free sample from them (I love them for that) and they're much cheaper than BM anyway and seem to have loads of choices...Is Everyday Minerals make-up good for your skin?
I tried this product and it is really good.:]


But it's best if the person just wants


like a barely there look.


It does improve your skin


and makes you feel like your not wearing


any makeup at all.:]


I think it would work on you.Is Everyday Minerals make-up good for your skin?
Everyday minerals is really crappy. Honestly, it is! I prefer using either Bare Minerals, or the Avon Mineral make up. Bare Minerals is great, but like you mentioned, really expensive. Everyday Minerals has a lot of bad reviews, whether people here will tell you that or not. Ideal Shade Mineral Make up by avon is easily the best out there.
how much does bare minerals cost and can i get it at walmart???? i really wanna try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness