Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everyday Minerals were not delivered, what should I do?

Im in Ireland and i ordered everyday minerals a month ago but they still havent been delivered. My credit card has been charged, and so far both emails i have sent to them havent been answered. Is there anything I can do?





Everyday Minerals were not delivered, what should I do?
A month is long time... but did you order items that might result in duty/custom fees? your order might be held off at the customs. you should there as well.





I know most honest companies cannot do much about orders being held up by the customs, so look it up first before calling them up. you might just need to pay the duty fees to get the order.





but if it wasn't the customs, then definitely call them and demand some answers. but be polite yet firm bc you wouldn't have much empathy for ppl who call and swear or bi..ch at you at work either, right?Everyday Minerals were not delivered, what should I do?
definetly ring!





i ordered some tan from xentan before and it diidnt come and i rang them beacuse they had charged me too and there like oh we are so sorry and they sent me a free bottle of tan extender! as a sorry!





they should defienelty send you a girt for making you wait so long!





so call them as soon as you can! good luck xxx
I would get them on the phone, demand answer. and call your credit card company they will also help you.
You should try calling them. This might sound outrageous, but it might work. You could write another email. where did you send that letter to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness