Monday, November 30, 2009

How do teenager know about cosmetics sites like everyday minerals etc?

hi i would like to know where do all this cosmetics websites come from like coastal scents, everyday minerals,silk naturals n the she space etc how do you hear from them well i hear through youtubers ! but when u go google cosmetics sites none of this come out !just curious!!How do teenager know about cosmetics sites like everyday minerals etc?
well just like you i heard of EDM and coastal scents through youtubeHow do teenager know about cosmetics sites like everyday minerals etc?
we look it up. but my mom got me into make up like a yr ago. i was having rly bad acne that i coudn't get rid of so she got me cover up, then foundation, then my sis introduced me to eye liner and bronzer. Now i were make up to school and stuff. i some times when i have a q on make up, look it up. i also do that w/ deo and perfume and stuff.
i've seen them in magazine adds n stuff (:


tv also
I love to read magazines like GL and Seventeen. That's mostly where I get mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness