Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is better everyday minerals or bare minerals?

I have gotten the free sample kit from everyday minerals and really like their products. My skin looks better with minerals than with foundation. Now i know that minerals are what i was looking for, but the problem is that in 3-4 hours my skin starts to shine. Somebody advice me to try bare minerals. What do you think? What will be better for me?What is better everyday minerals or bare minerals?
You should really try Bare Minerals, I love it and it blends into your skin tone so well. I bought my kit 5 months ago and I only used half of it. A little does go a long way.





I haven't tried Everyday Minerals yet, but I've been wanting to!What is better everyday minerals or bare minerals?
I personally love bare minerals, you should definitely try it.
I love bare minerals and wont use anything else. It helped my complexion over all and made my skin look better even when Im not wearing it. Try it out. You'll love it. They have a starter kit you can buy to try it out with brushes and mineral veil for pretty cheap. And a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.
I've used both. I personally prefer bare minerals because it's easier to apply and spreads evenly easier...does taht even make sense? lol.





For the skin shining I don't think switching to bare minerals will stop that from happening. double check your skin care routine, that's a better way to manage oil and shine! Make sure you're removing makeup every night (so your pores don't clog) and wash your face everyday with a facial cleanser for oily skin. Then use toner :D


Also exfoliate every couple of days :D





you can go to sephora and get a sample of bare minerals to see how you like it. And to see if you don't have teh shine thing going on. But if your skin is naturally oily then it should show shine eventually too. Especially if it's hot.
Bare minerals is amazing! It wont make your skin look shiny, and it has all day staying powder! I definitely recommend it - I think you should get it. :)
personally I like everyday minerals foundation. I finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone. They have a wider variety of shades for you to choose from.





everyday minerals was my HG, their free samples attracted me, I kept going back for more free samples until i found my right shade. Then ordered a super custom pack.. $50 for any 12 items. But unfortunately they recently change their website structure, there are no longer completely free samples, their postage price went up, their custom packs are gone and they no longer accept paypal. But it's for certain that the quality of their foundation is impeccable, for shine resistant you can use a kaolin powder, or just use a matte foundation from their selection to reduce shine (the foundation stay on for hrs!)





where as bareminerals has a limited selection,unless you have tried the shades prior to buying then it's hard to find the correct colour that matches your skin perfectly.
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness