Monday, November 30, 2009

Shipping question about everyday minerals?

I paid with paypal and I live in Tulsa Oklahoma..





How many doe's would it take to ship here from everyday minerals?Shipping question about everyday minerals?
Congrats on ordering from the best cosmetic line in the world!! Well, EM is out of Texas, and I live in PA, and it takes me roughly 3 or 4 days to get my orders-4 days being the most-which isn't bad considering that the website tells customers that they should expect their orders in 5-8 days! I would think that it would take about 2 or 3 days for you. If you have any questions, you can always go to their website and send an e-mail to their customer service department regarding your order. Hope you enjoy your products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness