Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to find Everyday Minerals shade?

I really want to buy Everyday Minerals but I find it hard to find my perfect shade/s. I wear MAC NC35-NC40. But I still find it very hard to find the right shade. If someone could tell me what my shade is, thank you, thank you, thank you!How to find Everyday Minerals shade?
Perhaps you could get the foundation you usually wear and compare it to the pictures of the shades they offer....





http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=view鈥?/a>





You might also try contacting them either by phone or email and ask them what shade they recommend and tell them the shades your wear in other brands ...





Hope this was helpful ~~~How to find Everyday Minerals shade?
Pick shades that seem similar to your skin tone


and just order a free sample kit





that's the best way
i dont know about that brand but bare minerals is real easy to find your shade and if your off a shade it still looks good
Go to the ';Beauty 411'; option on the website's left column. Scroll down and pick the celebrity your skin is most similar to. I love this makeup! When you find your shade you will be so happy with it! Don't forget to click on the ';Custom Kits'; tab at the top of the page so you can order your free 5 pc. kit. At first I ordered the wrong foundation but I ordered the perfect match in my free kit! And I also found the perfect blush color too. Since the foundations are sectioned into categories like warm, cool, golden, buff, olive, and beige you will definitely find your color. And remember, if your veins appear blue thru your skin you are ';cool'; and if they appear green you are ';warm';. There is a ';Specials'; tab where you will find a discount code. Ok, one more thing- their eyeshadows are so sparkly and stunning and they are only $2.50! Good luck.


Edit: Oh yeah, you can order one free kit with every order, or just by itself, so when I buy things from there I always get a free kit to try new colors or give to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness