Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everyday Minerals- How do you apply the concealer?

I go the sample of Everyday Minerals. I have several red marks on my face. How do I cover all of these? Do I simply buff a layer of concealer on that area with a brush? or do I individually try to conceal each spot. when I conceal each spot individually, it just looks like powdery spots and it doesn't look good under my foundation.








for everyday minerals users please! thank youEveryday Minerals- How do you apply the concealer?
It could be that your concealer is too light (or dark) for you or you're not blending it in well enough. You could try a different shade of concealer or here's another tip for you... I don't use concealer to hide my trouble spots-what I do is use my foundation as my concealer with the following method:


With my concealer brush, I dab a little bit of the foundation on the end of the brush and apply it to the affected area and blend it with the concealer brush (pre concealing). Then I use my kabuki brush and apply the foundation to my entire face-this really does the trick for me-it may help you out too. good luck!Everyday Minerals- How do you apply the concealer?
There is a great guide on how to apply mineral makeup on this site. Just go to the tab that says Guides.
Okay, what you need to do is:


1. Take your concealer brush


2. Put a tiny, tiny, tiny amount on the brush


3. Dab it on the imperfection


4. Blend it out


5. Repeat


This works for me all the time with Everyday Minerals!
There's a few of their concealers that can be applied wet or dry. Try adding a little water to turn it into a liquid concealer and see if that works. I just got some samples and I'm playing with them, too. If not, I'd recommend trying the answer posted by cc.
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness