Sunday, November 29, 2009

How small is the everyday minerals sample kit?

How long will it last?


several days? weeks? months?


I want to know because I live in Japan and I'm guessing the kit will arrive a long time from now. By the time I get the sample kit, will I run out before I 'regular' order arrives?How small is the everyday minerals sample kit?
I dont really know much about makeup but my wife usually buys all her makeup from this company in the internet called Artistry. I've done some research on this brand and its said that its way better than all the other leading companies. The reason why nobody really knows about it its because the company doesnt do advertisement. You should check it out they have some really neat stuff the website is..





https://dloperena.qbeautyzone.com/How small is the everyday minerals sample kit?
I think they are about 2 grams .. You get 3 foundations , a concealer and a blush ! I have had my samples since the summer and im not even half way through them .. A little goes along way ! So I think you should be fine ! I dont know why shipping to Japan is so long , I sell online quite a bit and have shipped to Japan and it takes about 5 - 10 days ! Some companies are so slow ! Anyway i would think it should last you until your '; Regular '; Order arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness