Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it safe to buy from Everyday Minerals with a credit card?

I just got my credit card and I really want to order the free sample kit from Everday Minerals. I'm very scared and nervous about putting in my card information because of all the fraud incidences....





How do I know that the transaction is safe and protected against someone stealing my card info?





I have internet security and it's set pretty high as well





Thanks %26lt;3 Is it safe to buy from Everyday Minerals with a credit card?
you should have some type of credit card protection on your card, dont worry about it, it is usually safe. I would be worried about ordering from the mineral company if anything. make sure that you are not signing up for a membership, because they will automatically charge your credit card for minerals you dont even need, and be sending you stuff in the mail, so make sure you inquire about that. if you dont want to use your credit card on the net, See if the company accepts paypal. Paypal is the best and secured method in making payments on the net. With them, you only enter your credit info one time, and after that you just sign in with your email and password to make paymentsIs it safe to buy from Everyday Minerals with a credit card?
If you are really that worried about it buy a prepaid visa or mastercard and only put the exact amount you need on the card. That way no company can overcharge you or charge you more than once and upset your bank account.
yes we've purchased of there many times the only problem we have had is that it said that our credit card wasnt valid or something and we had to pay with pay pal if your really worried then just pay with pay pal
you worry to much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness