Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better for sensitive skin Bare Minerals or Everyday Minerals?

i have very sensitive skin and i need make up that wont make me brake out. Also i play sports so i need sweat protection. And i have slightly oily skin.Which is better for sensitive skin Bare Minerals or Everyday Minerals?
I don't use or own Bare Minerals, because I've heard not to great reviews about it, Bare Minerals has bismuth oxychloride, which can irritate your skin, and I really don't recommend it because it does make your skin itch, especially when you sweat, and I've heard it doesn't last that long throughout the day, and it wasn't in my buget.





I recently ordered Everyday Minerals, and recieved it last week, I got the free sample kit to test it out and see what foundations suit my skin the most, and so far I really like it, it covers super great, I don't usually wear face makeup because I sometimes feel it on my face, but when I wear Everyday Minerals I sometimes forget I have on foundation! Hasn't broke me out, and when I sweat it didn't fade away.


I think its a good place to start, I mean they're really confident enough to give away free sample kits and all you have to do is pay shipping which was like $3, and I got it very fast, super fast delivery.


In the kit you pick 3 foundation shades, 1 concealer, and a blush.


I recommend Everday Minerals to anyone. (:





Hope I was helpfulWhich is better for sensitive skin Bare Minerals or Everyday Minerals?
ive read all kinds of mixed reviews on mineral makeup...i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and its great for sensitive skin cause its all water based. They also have a waterproof line called paramedical that u can even swim with it on and it wont come off so ur sweating wont be a problem...ive been using their makeup for 2 years and i LOVE it..anywho if u just google Dinair you'll find their site...hope i helped...=)
Okay, my skin is exactly how you described your. Definitaly go with bare minerals! I just got it and I could not be happier with it. Btw, you can buy your foundation primer (prime time) oil control. I got it and it works great, no more oily skin! :)





Good Luck.
Bare Mineral Definetely!
Bare Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness