Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it true that Everyday Minerals are more for oily skin people & Bare Minerals for normal skin?

I have combination skin so i really do not want the greasy face look..Is it true that Everyday Minerals are more for oily skin people %26amp; Bare Minerals for normal skin?
Mineral makeup is best in my opinion. It is a powder which some don't like, however just mix a dash of it with your facial moisturizer for a great liquid foundation that is good for your skin! Mineral makeup very natural, has awesome wear-ability, is non-comedogenic, and is oil free, but please think twice before using products with bismuth oxychloride in them, like Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals) and Sheer Cover. These companies include bismuth oxychloride as a filler, and it is not at all recommended for sensitive skin, it can cause itchiness, rashes, and can actually aggravate skin problems further in some cases! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction including intense itch, large blotchy patches of redness, and break outs! After that i looked into LAMinerals which is bismuth free, but didn't go with them since they put silk powder (';discarding'; the worms that make the silk) and other weird ingredients like magnesium, and calcium into their makeup... Common sense told me the more ingredients, the higher the risk of blocked pores, break outs, and allergic reactions...





I then found this makeup and have been using it for 3 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundation colors (way more then the competitors!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! Plus they have over 45 eye shadows! It really works well! Plus they are also MUCH cheaper then the 'big' name companies, and they're cruelty free and totally VEGAN (animal by-product free)!





They offer free shipping to the Continental US!





http://Simply-Minerals.comIs it true that Everyday Minerals are more for oily skin people %26amp; Bare Minerals for normal skin?
IDK. my skin is a little oily and i use bare minerals. i don't look greasy...
I am not sure about Bare Minerals but i use Everday Minerals. I have combination skin. My tzone is oily. I love it and at the end of the day my skin doesn't look greasy. Since I've been using Everday minerals I've noticed an improvement in my skin. It looks healthier and the reddness in my cheeks as gone down. Try the everyday minerals sample kit and try it and see if you like it.
To find what's true and what's not, you have to try it yourself~
Each of this makeup depends on the individual person. Each person skin reacts differently to certain makeup. I have combination dry skin and Bare Minerals works really well for my skin. Just remember to moisturizer everyday and this helps with all makeup application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness