Monday, November 30, 2009

For those of you who have actually tried both, which one is better? Everyday minerals or bare minerals?

If you have only tried one of them please don't answer. If you have tried both, which one do you like better and why? What didn't you like about the other one?For those of you who have actually tried both, which one is better? Everyday minerals or bare minerals?
I used both and I would definitely choose everyday minerals over BM. I have oily skin and after an hour of wearing BM, my skin got so greasy and I always tend to break out around my nose when wearing it. Everday minerals has a unbeatable price and even does the same job as BM but even better. I use original glo medium tan with EM. Even though original glo has the sheerest coverage, it still covers any sunspots i have on my cheeks while giving me a perfect glow. Try the sample kit with EM, u cant go wrong.For those of you who have actually tried both, which one is better? Everyday minerals or bare minerals?
frankly, i didn't find either of them spectacular. I think that bare minerals edges out everyday minerals by a little bit because i found their color selection more flattering. But they're both pretty pricey if you ask me.


What i did find that was surprising was Avon's line of mineral makeup- it's really inexpensive and on my skin it covered better and lasted longer than bare minerals or Everyday minerals. I'd recommend trying to find a rep near you or going to www.avon.com and trying some out- i think it's less than 9 dollars for foundation.
Bare Minerals is my favorite, they have a better color selection than other lines first of all... The makeup itself is free of preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other potential skin irritants, it is free of fillers and binders, it's weightless it also provides adjustable coverage鈥攆rom light to full will improve the condition of the skin over time. They have products for your face, cheeks, and eyes (foundation, blush, eyeshadows, glimmers, glimpses and liner shadows).
bare minerals i liked the coverarge it gave me the other one did nothing for my old acne marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness