Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it secure to buy on everyday minerals?

Hey!!





I would like to buy on everyday minerals(getting the sample kit for free:)) Is it secure to buy with a credit card?





Thank you!!Is it secure to buy on everyday minerals?
yeah it's secure. I've ordered from everyday minerals maaaany times and i've never had a single problem..not to mention they ship really quickly too!Is it secure to buy on everyday minerals?
Everydayminerals.com is a very secure website to purchase your mineral make up. I have purchased from them for the last year and have never had any problems whatsoever. They give the option of using Paypal, which is what I use because I feel like it is a little more secure and all of my information is already on Paypal.
I have heard that they were very reliable and secure. I have watched many YouTube videos where they are reviewing EM and they give nothing but good reports. visit youtube and type in everyday mineral reviews and see what pops up. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness