Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I know which everyday minerals foundation to use?

I want to get the Every Day Minerals free trail kit because Bare Minerals is too expensive but I do now know what color foundation to get. In Bare Minerals I use fairly light. I want to know which colors are close to that. I tried sending them an email and their chat service but they never respond. How do I know which everyday minerals foundation to use?
If your skin if fairly light then you should get the light colors, try any of the foundations that have the word Light or Fair in it, you might have to sample a few before you get it just right.


Try these:


Golden fawn


Cool fair


Cool fair medium


Buff fairly light neutral


Buff ivory


Cool multitasking neutral


I love everyday minerals and I know you will too! Hope I have helped!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness