Sunday, November 29, 2009

What color Everyday Minerals foundation should I try?

I really liked Bare minerals, but it was just too expensive. I heard that Everyday Minerals was a good alternative. In bare minerals, medium beige was perfect for me. What foundation colors is a good match with BM's medium beige? What color Everyday Minerals foundation should I try?



Go onto Everyday Minerals website %26amp; order the FREE sample kit. You get to choose 3 sample size shades of foundation, one blush/face color and one concealer. All you have to do is pay for shipping which is around $3 if you live in US.





In BM, a medium beige translate to about either:


-buttered tan


-golden medium


-olive medium (if you're a little more tan)





I recommend getting those three shades in the sample kit





also, they have different formulas for you skin type. :}What color Everyday Minerals foundation should I try?
I would suggest before you change, check Ebay. Bare Minerals has sellers on Ebay; I've been lucky and bought it for less than half of what it sells for in the stores. I get the best deals during the week, when less people are bidding. It's worth a try especially since you really like what you are already using.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness