Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you get Everyday Minerals Sample more then once?

I ordered the samples but the foundation is to light for my skin color. Can I order another sample to see if I can find my skin tone?Can you get Everyday Minerals Sample more then once?
Yes! I've ordered them more than once! The purpose of the free sample is to find what shade you are, so you can order them as much as you want. And yeah, I think the color is lighter than it looks on the computer, cuz all of mine came out really light too.Can you get Everyday Minerals Sample more then once?
Yes! I've ordered multiple. When I buy normally, I always get samples. I love having little ones to put in my purse just encase. Sometimes, I just normally continuously order sample kits ONLY, because they last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness