Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anybody use Everyday Minerals?

right now i'm using physicians formula mineral concealor, %26amp; foundation. i liked it at first, but not i feel like i'm not getting enough coverage. i have acne prone skin, so i want to use a mineral foundation. i don't have many bumps anymore, but i have a lot of red spots left over from my acne. i heard good thinks about everyday minerals so i was going to try the free sample. i was just wondering if those of you who use or have used everyday minerals liked it. did it give good coverage? did it make you break out? any experience is appreciated.





and please don't tell me to use bare minerals. it irritates my skin.Anybody use Everyday Minerals?
I get free product trials and samples from http://tinyurl.com/pwwrye Its worth trying these products for free rather than paying for them and not using them later.Anybody use Everyday Minerals?
i bought the samples and use them, the color i picked matched my skin perfectly and had fairly good coverage and the concealer is amazing!! it is my most favorite concealer ever. I tried it until i was out of my sample which was about 3 days, overall i would say it is ok and a good price. to me personally it made my skin feel a little cakey and dry although it did not look it and i always put moisturizer on before i put on my makeup and i also dont have dry skin. But overall try out the sample pack and if it works for you definitely use it,
it worked good for me.
I actually use the Loreal brand of minerals, and it's wonderful! I have acne prone skin also, and i can only use a certain facewash(neutrogena grapefruit wash, which is great too! and they just came out with a new chamomile wash.) but, you're not asking about facewash, you're asking about the minerals. :) I absolutely love the loreal minerals, they come in so many different shades, and they work as a cover up also if you dip your finger in just a teeny bit and dot it onto the red spot, it will cover it before you use the brush to swirl the rest on your face. I'm not sure about the everyday minerals, but i will swear by the loreal brand! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness