Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone who has purchased Everyday Minerals for UK? ?

I have just ordered their samples and paid for the postage (拢2.60 which is alright) but i was wondering if anyone else has ordered from them from the UK and if they were charged a duties/customs charge and if so, how much was it?Anyone who has purchased Everyday Minerals for UK? ?
I THINK you only pay customs charges if you spend more than 拢18.


I did pay a customs charge (拢13.06) but I spent WAY more than 拢18.


Anyone who has purchased Everyday Minerals for UK? ?
Hi Jade,


A few weeks ago I ordered something from a USA website, (www.Revolveclothing.com) for 拢70, And I got a 拢30 customs charge!!!, (I might aswell of bought them in the UK as this made up for the good exchange rate lol!) so as you can imagine I done my research....


Apparently Goods purchased over 拢18, Or gifts over 拢36 are subject to customs charge... And Royal mail like to stick another 拢4-10 on for their time of opening and sealing your item...


So no you should be fine :) I ordered a free sample from Denmark a few weeks ago and I was fine, (Just paid shipping to!)


Hope I helped :D


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness