Monday, June 21, 2010

Asian girls that uses everyday minerals foundation..What color do you use??

I'm actually hapa but I'm a medium beige, which is the color I wear both in everyday minerals and bare minerals! I tried sandy beige but it was just a tiny bit too dark and the golden olive one was super yellow it looked gross to me. You should get the free sample kit and try the medium beige, sandy beige and then pick 1 other that you think would work well. Asian girls that uses everyday minerals foundation..What color do you use??
For me, light is the way to go.





I found this useful tool on the Sephora website.. it's the Bare Escentuals Shade Finder, (Bare Escentuals, if you don't already use it, has been voted ';Best of Sephora'; and is really good).





http://www.sephora.com/brands/bare-escen鈥?/a>





I saw the asian girl for light, and I thought that appealed to my skin color. Your best bet is to walk into the store and try it out throughout different seasons.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness