Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting a full sized Everyday Minerals kit... what blush would suit my skin tone?

My match is Fair Neutral, and I want to wear a nice blush, but it's hard to tell what won't be too dark. I tried Morning Cup, and although it isn't bad, I definitely don't think it looks great for anything other than contour.





https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>Getting a full sized Everyday Minerals kit... what blush would suit my skin tone?
you should probably try the bouquet color. it isn't too dark and it's the perfect shade for fair skin. trust me, i have very fair skin.Getting a full sized Everyday Minerals kit... what blush would suit my skin tone?
maybe you could go into a makeup store and get their opinion. I don't know if you have ULTA where you are, but they sell bare minerals so I went in and asked what would be the best shade for me :) You could do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness