Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyday minerals...Does anyone use this product?

If you use this product please let me know what you think about it. I just switched from bare minerals which was horrible for my skin. I have not tried this yet so I am curious as to what to expect. Bare minerals made my face feel oily and cakey. Does this do the same? Did anyone breakout using Everyday minerals?


Thanks!Everyday minerals...Does anyone use this product?
Everyday minerals lacks the bismuth oxychloride which is what makes most people have a bad reaction. You will probably like it :) Those bee luscious people... why do they have to keep promoting their products here, it is not ad space.


EDM (every day minerals) is nothing like Bare Minerals. It has no bismuth and neither products have talc.


I personally did not settle for EDM, I go to Meow Cosmetics for my foundation... I think for caucasian women, Aromaleigh, lily lolo, or Lumiere are highly picked brands.Everyday minerals...Does anyone use this product?
hmm i use bare minerals but it doesn't make my face oily. Maybe you did something wrong? Put makeup on under it or over? Or maybe used a little too much?
I tried the free little sample kit from Everyday minerals and it works pretty good. It made my skin look really nice and radiant. I didn't break out nor did it look/feel cakey. I didn't buy the actual kit because I'm on a budget (I use covergirl). I would recommend it. Or at least try the sample kit which is free. All you have to pay for is shipping with is like $3.
i use bare minerals and i LOVE it. it's talc free so that guy's wrong. anyway, i don't know about the other mineral thing but there are a lot of people on the web who are promoters for companies like that bee luscious stuff so don't run out and buy it without doing your research.


good luck.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness