Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bare Escentuals or Everyday Minerals?

Some people like Bare Escentuals and others like Everyday Minerals. Which have you tried? Do you recommend it? If you have tried both, which do you prefer?Bare Escentuals or Everyday Minerals?
I've tried both and I must say ever since I haven't used any other brand. Out of those two I would reccomened bare essentials. They have nice light, natural-colored products. They go on and off easy, and unlike most make-up brands do not promote more blemishes.Bare Escentuals or Everyday Minerals?
They're both good, and the Intensive Formula of Everyday Minerals, according to a friend of mine, works pretty much like Bare Minerals, same finish, same effect, minus the bismuth oxychloride. So I say, try both, and see for yourself. Buy samples first , there are samples sold @ Ebay for Bare Escentuals, and Everyday Minerals gives away free samples, all you have to do is shoulder the shipping cost.
bare essentials without question. wont ever use anything else again!!
I really love this Bare Minerals makeup! I used to have problems with cake and liquid foundations where the area around my nose would always get flaky and gross after applying the makeup even when I used moisturizer first! Bare Minerals does not flake like that on me.


I recommend buying the $65 (or whatever the cost is where you buy it) starter kit. It comes with 2 foundations and warmth and mineral veil plus a few brushes. In my opinion, you can probably do without the Mineral Veil and Warmth (unless you love them) and just keep purchasing your preferred foundation color when your kit runs out. Also, the concealer brush is wonderful for applying eye shadow.





I was apprehensive about trying it out at first because of the cost, but now I'm glad I did. It's the only foundation I'll ever use again.
I tried Bare Escentuals and it made me breakout. After doing some research, I found out the Bismuth they add to their product causes alot of other people to breakout too.





I switched to Elegant Minerals Makeup. They mail everything right away and always answer the questions I have. They're much more friendly too.
I use both of them. I use Everyday Minerals foundation and finishing dust and I use Bare Minerals in their blush and eye shadow. I like both of them. Everyday minerals is cheaper and it works just as good but bare escentuals have better colors and more variety of products.
Personally I think bare essentials is the very best.
I have never tried those actually. From my opinion, I would think that both of them cannot be good as this one. This one is expensive but I have proof that it really works. Ok so the foundation is called Estee Laudeer. I use it. They give you the right shade, try it on before you buy, and work with any kind of skin. They have great service too. They give you gifts when there are sales and they have and make new stuff too. Right when you come in like some one is available to help you. So for you I would try Estee Laudeer.
bare essientials isnt as good for you as they say it has a very harmful chemical that they dont tell you about so i wouldnt use it i would go for everyday minerals.....plus bare essencials doesnt really cover like they show it to i wouldnt waste my money on it
Jane Iredale - it's incredible but expensive. I order it online.


It's not as shiny and leaves a much better finish.
I like the Bare Escentuals.


It is great for people who have the habbit to


a) forget to take off makeup at night


b)have a tendency 2 apply way to much powder





It gives you flawless looking and feeling skin,


it is also like a skin treatment! It is sweat and water proof unless removed with sweat!! Isn't that amazing?? Go with the Bare Minerals/Escentuals.
Loreal has something that is just like those but cheaper. I really like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness