Monday, June 21, 2010

Should i get everyday minerals? is it any good?

im contemplating which mineral makeup to purchase and im having a difficult time. i have normal-oily skin and im prone to breakouts and my skin is really sensitive.


can anybody please tell me of their experiences with this product...does it looke heavy and chalky?


thanksShould i get everyday minerals? is it any good?
you should really buy everday minerals it works and it doesnt break your face out eather it clears you acne too please try you will really like it.


Should i get everyday minerals? is it any good?
mineral makeup is fantastic! It feels light and fresh (it looks that way too) and doesnt clog pores. i have dry, red, sensitive skin. but when i bought mine, i was in a different climate where my skin was oily, and it mattified and still looked great.





every day minerals are expensive, and i use loreal bare natural. its 16 dollars for foundation, but worth it. they are pretty much the same. if you buy the loreal minerals foundation, get the concealer also :)
I haven't tried the everyday minerals, but I have tried several drugstore/department store brands. I didn't really like any of them. Most felt really dry and chalky, or didn't stay on well. I have had trouble with acne for years. I'm 32 and haven't found any makeup that didn't make my face oily or to dry. I tried Avon's Smooth Mineral makeup %26amp; it looks/feels really natural. It lasts all day for me. It is also cheaper than the Loreal mineral makeup that I was buying at Wal-Mart.





Since I started using this and the Clearskin acne cleanser, my acne has cleared up. Now I only have a small break out when I start my period %26amp; it only lasts a couple of days.





Here's a link to the Smooth Mineral makeup. This is were I shop. I use code FSANY to get free shipping. Oh yeah, they have a 100% gaurantee so you can even exchange it if you order the wrong color. (Very easy..I ordered the wrong color of blush one time %26amp; exchanged it)
Hi! Being a professional makeup artist I have used many brands and mediums of foundations. Let me make this easy for you. I love mineral makeup do to the purity of it, but be aware not all mineral makeup is created equal. Here are some pointers for you to help you better make your decision. I haven't used everyday minerals personally (as I don't need too, I found my permanent brand) but being in the field have run into people who have and most of them have switched.





Everyday minerals-The negatives I have heard are waaaay to many color choices, I have been to their site and their really is no need for so many colors, it just makes it confusing. Then after you make it through that headache then you have to choose what finish you want I believe it is (matte, semi-matte and glow), the reviews on the matte where way to powdery/chalky, semi-matte was just blah and did nothing for the complexion, and the glow is way to shiny leaving you look greasy. I have also heard this from many people on yahoo answers. Their are people out there that like but the choice is yours. I also haven't seen an actual ingredient listing for their minerals which concerns me, as I have also head of people breaking out from them.


Now what I have personally tried...


Bare Escentuals is a NO! (this is why...)


1)They say pure minerals- NOPE! They use a cheap filler called Bismuth oxychloride which is not an actual mineral but a METAL that has been processed with tin and copper. It is a major skin irritant and can cause itching, rash and acne. (This is in almost all mainstream mineral makeup-loreal, maybelline, revlon, etc.....)


2)They say No preservatives- Nope! They use parabean preservatives in their mineral veils and other skin care items


3) They use cheap fillers (besides bismuth they use cornstarch)


4)They get greasy and shiny by afternoon and start to slide off the face


5)They are overpriced and overhyped for what they are giving you





What I use on myself and clientele and why........


Faerie Organic Minerals is the best I have come across for many factors heres my list............


1)They are all natural, No preservatives at all, no parabeans,


2)No cheap fillers, No BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, no cornstarch or talc


3)They do not coat their minerals (some companies do this and you should be aware, they are not good for your skin and could cause chemical rash or acne) some companies coat their minerals with dimethicone, silicone or other synthetic ingredients


4)They do not use nano particles or microparticles (some companies brag about these particles) they are very dangerous to your health when inhaled, which is common since minerals are loose powder.


5)They use an expensive high end mineral called Boron Nitride which is the main ingredient I look for as boron is amazing for the skin. It is known to be antibacterial (helps heal acne while you wear it), a skin perfector and soother.


6)Their minerals are LIGHT, AIRY, NATURAL LOOKING, DEWY and have AMAZING COVERAGE!


7)Their minerals last all day even in extreme heat


8) Their minerals are NOT chalky, powdery, orangey, dull, shiny or greasy. They look like your natural skin only better.


9)They are more affordable than most brands.


10)They offer a FREE sample kit so you can try before you buy (you just pay shipping, like $5.99)


This is what I have been using and my clientele loves it, I wouldn't change. I know you will too, just check it out. http://www.faerieorganic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness