Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone tried Everyday Minerals?

I have heard great things about this brand. Is it good for dry, sensitive skin?Has anyone tried Everyday Minerals?
yes i have tried Everyday Minerals, and they are great. They are not as expensive as Bare Minerals and to me it is way better. I have been using it for a while and ill never go back to B.E. Plus they even send you free samples so you have nothing to loose!Has anyone tried Everyday Minerals?
do you mean ';bare minerals';?....excellent product....more pricey but worth it
I have Bare Minerals. I prefer the old kind of foundation. Minerals do not cover very well.
I actually went to the website and had them send me some samples. Haven't had the chance to actual try them yet, but I've also heard good things. Go to their website and get some samples! Their prices are better than bare essentuals.
yah it realy didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness