Monday, June 21, 2010

Anybody used Everyday Minerals?

I have Bare Minerals, and it is okay.


I mosterizuer but I still get a powder look, it does i feel irrate me a bit too at times.


I have heard good things about everday minerals but they have those 4 differnt types.


I hvae dryish skin/roughish, what is the best type (semi-matte, matte, intensive, orginal glo)?


Tell me your thoughts on Everday Minerals.Anybody used Everyday Minerals?
Hii. I have been using EM (everyday minerals) for about 3 months now and I love it. I wanted a mineral foundation that wasn't powdery, didn't break me out and look hawt - and this is the one for me!! I have sensitive skin and alot of products irritate me leaving me in a red blotch on my cheeks.. but EM only left me flawless. I use a mix of intensive/semi matt, for you hmmm I'd give original glow a try and then semi matt.


So cheap as well . I absolutely love it!





Good luck using it


XAnybody used Everyday Minerals?
i like it better than Bare minerals. and i have bad psoriasis on my scalp coming onto my forehead. it doesn't cover it but its more comfortable on my skin. i dont know the best type, im still trying them, i got the intensive first.
I haven't but, I use a mineral poweder from Artistry, and I love it! It's quick and easy, and the colors are easy to match! Plus, it's only about $20 every 6 weeks or so, and you can get your money back if you don't like it! I just tried it because it was cheaper than the others, and I ended up loving it! I get mine online at www.ctaube.qbeautyzone.com
yes it very good no irritatins at all but then bare mierals doesnt irritae my skin either so i guess ur sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness