Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyday minerals - do they send you free make up samples without any cost?

everydayminerals. com


will i get free make up samples without any costEveryday minerals - do they send you free make up samples without any cost?
try http://www.freefreebies.org its what I use they're new but cool and update daily





btw a lot of the other answers have viruses, I'll try to delete the ones I know have them





please best answer me :)Everyday minerals - do they send you free make up samples without any cost?
Sadly yes. You need to pay I think it is 3.95$ shipping if you live in the usa, 5.95 if you're in canada... um not sure about international though sorry!





But it's a great deal if you look at it, you will havd 1-2 months of product use for less than 5$ Foundations only last 6 months and they can cost 80-90$.... you're getting 2 months for 3$

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness