Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Everyday Minerals water proof?

Like does it stay on? (not rub off)





Did it break you out?





What all do you use from Everyday Minerals?Is Everyday Minerals water proof?
i tried it, but i couldn't find the right color for my skin. It made my skin look ashy. I didn't experience any breakouts from it but i ended up using signature minerals. they have a alot of good products and you can also get samples from them as well. they usually throw in extra samples for you to try. the customer service is nice too!Is Everyday Minerals water proof?
No it's not water proof. It doesn't break me out (bare minerals did) and I use the foundation/concealer/highlight. I love the Aussie Perk Me up as a highlight for cheeks and eyes.





Try the free sample. It's around $4 for shipping, and you get 5 nice sized samples in sifter jars.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness