Monday, June 21, 2010

Favorite & most disliked eye colors, blushes, and lip colors from Everyday Minerals?

I got my sample from Everday Minerals the other day and really liked it. I think the key to getting the best coverage will come from getting proper brushes for mineral make-up applications. However, I needed help with colors other than the foundation/concealer.


Is there anyone who has USED E.M. and has favorites in the ';coloring dept';?? I use the med. int. concealer and the med. beige nuet. foundation. I have blue eyes and brown hair...pretty run of the mill and I'd like to keep the make-up natural. I tried the bouquet blush and think it'll work. I'm going to, however, try one more sample kit but, try the foundation that's more natural---the kind for normal to dry skin---instead of the semi-matte, which is what I chose for my samples. Well, I'll quit blabbing now.


So, E.M. girls---what are you're FAVES and most DISLIKED colors from their line?? Thanks!


Oh yeah, I think I want to get their ';natural'; lip color---it isn't too brown is it?? The ';plum'; color isn't too bright is it??Favorite %26amp; most disliked eye colors, blushes, and lip colors from Everyday Minerals?
I have used them. My favorite blushes are Apple and Siesta- ( which is really light but it impart a pretty slightly peach shimmer.) The blush I didn't like was Plum Dust- I found if way too pigmented and it was too hard for me to use. By the way I use Golden Medium/Light Winged Butter foundation. I haven't used the lip colors so I can't comment on those. I have tried the eye shadows and really didn't like them- they just didn't last as long even when I used eyeshadow base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness