Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Everyday Minerals any good?

I want to try some of there mineral makeup, %26amp; brushes


I herd it breaks people out?





I do have ance prone skin.Is Everyday Minerals any good?
I love everyday minerals. I actually have had less pimples since I have started using it. After using other brand of makeup I would always get a few pimples here and there, but it is rare that I have any now. It might depend on the formula of foundation you get (original glo, semi-matte, matte, or intensive). I use intensive. I have heard that if you mix o-glo with intensive it's a better combination. You should definitely try their sample kit which is totally worth it because it comes with sample of 3 foundations, a concealer, and a blush (pay for shipping about $3). This can last more than a month depending on how much makeup you use. everydayminerals.comIs Everyday Minerals any good?
Some people love mineral make up, some hate it. It depends on your age, skin condition, look you want, etc. It can give a very matte appearance so you have to make sure you moisturize really well with a product for acne prone skin. Then you might also need to highlight to make sure it doesn't have a mask effect. I can usually spot someone who is wearing mineral makeup because it takes some time and effort to learn how to apply it.





You want to use a kabuki type brush and do the dip, tap, then swirl method. Just very little at a time. It's easier to apply more than it is take it off and start over.





Buy it at a drugstore like CVS, Walgreen's, Rite Aid, and save your receipt. That way if you don't like it, you can return it and get something else. No questions asked.
I havent tried Everyday minerals. But mineral makeup with bismuth oxychloride in it make me break out %26amp; itch %26amp; burn. Find out if there is bismuth in EM.





Try Physicians Formula cosmetics~ they were created by a doctor because his wife is allergic to most things in makeup. My younger sisters %26amp; I all use PF %26amp; have no problems. They sell all you are looking for.





I dont use Physician Formula brushes tho ~ I like Sonia Kashuks brushers more. And I use Clean %26amp; Clear moisturizer for my acne.
Really? I've never heard of anyone breaking out from it. People use it as an alternative to bare minerals because that makes you break out.





You should get the sample kit before buying the whole thing. They have this free sample kit that has foundation, color corrector and blush and it's free all you have to do is pay shipping which is like 3 bucks.





Go on the website and look for the link. Hope it helps.
u noe wat why wud 1 take such a risk wen da market already has such awesome products


let me tell u organic makeup doesnt last long,there is no vareity %26amp; plus the cost is way too highh


i advice u too use elizabeth arden or maybelline producte as they surpass all the didadvantages of organic makeup





its also safer for those who have acne








hope this helps..........
If you have acne prone skin get the Bee Luscious Liquid Minerals. It does not have bismuth, oil or talc. It is really the best foundation I have found. You can get samples from their website to see if you like it or not.
i use sheer cover which is also a mineral makeup and its awesome..covers like you'd expect or better and i've slept with it before and i've never broken out from it!
I use powder minerals everyday and i can honestly say there the best product for me, dont give me any spots, dont dry or make my skin oily! and best of all it covers up everything for me!:D
LOOK MY MINERAL MAKE IT DOES NOT MAKE ME BREAK OUT BUT I DO GET OILY SKIN AND I GET A PIMPLE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE SO I GUESS ITS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness