Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I NEED HELP CHOOSING MY FOUNDATION SHADE IN EVERYDAY MINERALS!!!?

I need help choosing my right shade. I wear Light Ivory in L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup. Also how much coverage does Everday Minerals provide? 10 POINTS TO FIRST ANSWER!I NEED HELP CHOOSING MY FOUNDATION SHADE IN EVERYDAY MINERALS!!!?
Stick to a lighter shade than what you normaly use. Maybe one shade lighter. Because skin gets lighter during this time of year.





As for the coverage of the make-up, i think it provides pretty good coverage, and lasts a long time. It's a really great product. (:I NEED HELP CHOOSING MY FOUNDATION SHADE IN EVERYDAY MINERALS!!!?
why dont u go to their website and order free samples before you decide to actually get a full size jar, they are very generous with their samples and you get to pick 5 for free all you gotta pay is the shipping wich is like 3-5 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness