Monday, June 21, 2010

I dont know if i should order bare minerals or everyday minerals? can someone help me out? please? thanks.?

i just dont know which to order, i know that everyday minerals is more pure bc it doesnt contain bytheroloxide. which may cause skin irritaion. and it only has 3 ingredients. but i still dk. uhhh. i'm light to medium.I dont know if i should order bare minerals or everyday minerals? can someone help me out? please? thanks.?
I used bare minerals for 3 years, but my face would still get a little oily as it naturally does halfway through the day. I would just reapply it, touching it up or use oil blotting sheets to try to get rid of the oil. I just started using everyday minerals in semi-matte and I don't even have that problem anymore. I think the medium beige in everyday minerals matches my skin a lot better than the medium beige in bare minerals also. The bare minerals has a more pink color to all of their foundations and is a lot shinier. I also like knowing that I'm not putting the bismuth oxychloride on my skin.





This is the review I saw that made me switch to everyday minerals and I'm glad I did:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNMhAIOf鈥?/a>I dont know if i should order bare minerals or everyday minerals? can someone help me out? please? thanks.?
i ve been using bareminerals for a year now. I cant say i love it. its not 100% pure like


they say, it has a few by products like bismyth and parabens.which arent good for you.if yor sensive the bismyth will irriate you and itch.Im trying everyday minerals because they dont contain those ingridiant Report Abuse

The Bare Escentuals make my skin burn. (aka Bare Minerals)





I wish we hadn't spent so much money on it.





I do, however, love the lip balm that is coffee scented. It comes in a tall white tube, about as thick as your index finger.
i know that (from personal experience)that the everyday minerals work the best.I think you should go with the everyday minerals
they are about the same...some people say that the bare minerals makes there skin a little oils/greasy....ive been using the mineral line from avon and i love it
ive tried both didnt really like either (pur minerals too) i like the one merle norman sells!
bare minerals for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness