Monday, June 21, 2010

BareMinerals VS EveryDay Minerals?

I know this question has been asked a lot but all the other answers were vague.





I have medium to oily skin. I am not really interested in the make up so much (i.e. eye shadow or blush) but rather in the foundation/concealers of these products, since i just want to cover some sun damage and redness and still look natural.





Which one conceals better and gives the most natural look? Why?





I have read that BareMinerals makes u shiny...is that true? Or does it depend on how much you put on?





Also which one will work better on my kind of oily skin? I have read that BareMinerals doesnt work that well with oily skins. Is this true or again it depends on how much you put on?





Please dont base you answer on the cost cause that is not an issue. I just want to know which one is actually better.





Please only people who have actually tried both products answer please and be as elaborate as you can.





Thank you.BareMinerals VS EveryDay Minerals?
bareminerals is pretty good.. %26amp; not harsh on your skin..BareMinerals VS EveryDay Minerals?
i am a firm beleiver in everyday minerals i have oily skin and its great.its in my purse right now.bareminerals is a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness