Monday, June 21, 2010

If I haven't paid for the shipping and handling for the everyday minerals free kit, will it get sent to me?

Well I accidentally checked that I wanted to pay with a check by mail but i rather pay for the shipping %26amp; handling with a credit card. Will it still get sent out to me because i tried reordering 3 times and instead it just kept adding up, and I don't want to pay for all of them when I just want to try one before I purchase anything, I tried looking for a way to cancel but I don't see anything? please help because im so confused! %26lt;333If I haven't paid for the shipping and handling for the everyday minerals free kit, will it get sent to me?
First, calm down.





Second, email/call the store/hotline number, and let them know what's going on. A customer service rep should be able to sort it all out.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness